Everyday exposure to harsh elements ages our skin. Nourish your skin with an effective moisturising treatment to repair damage and stay youthful.
Restoring your skin’s natural harmony, each of our high performance moisturisers contains the Ether wildflower essence remedy. Its flowers of Star of Bethlehem, White Spider Orchid and Ursinia work naturally on all skin types to de-stress and restore balance.
MERIDIAN MOISTURISING CREAM
Balance and clear the complexion with this light, fine textured matt cream. Herbal extracts of thyme and hawthorne with avocado oil and seaweed algae leave the skin soft, firm and supple.
- Use in daily care routine for combination skin type and young/oily/acne skin type.
- Also recommended as a less active day cream for normal skin type.
CHAKRA NOURISHING CREAM
Hydrate and protect the skin with this thicker textured cream. It replaces lost moisture and minimises wrinkle formation by rebuilding the acid mantle – the protecting factor of the skin.
- Use in daily care routine for mature/dry skin type and normal skin type
- Use for extra nourishment for combination skin type.
EUPHORIA ANTI-AGEING COMPLEX
Revolutionary booster capsules deliver a pure and potent dose of Vitamins A, C and E plus CoEnzyme Q10. These powerful antioxidants, together with Repair Complex CLR and green tea extract, deliver the ultimate anti-ageing solution.
- Use this powerful skin rescuer in daily care routine for mature/dry skin type and normal skin type
- Use for extra performance for combination skin type.
EYE & THROAT CREAM
Stop early signs of ageing with this ultra-rich eye and throat cream. Nourishing shea butter, with extracts of aloe and allantoin, work to replace lost moisture, reduce wrinkles and strengthen the more delicate skin around the eyes and throat.
- Use in daily care routine for normal to mature/dry skin types (be lavish!) and combination skin type.
- Also ideal as a lip cream, especially in cooler climates.
- A smaller amount can also be used for oily skin types to protect the delicate skin of the eye area.